Auto Wrecker in Jamaica, New York City
- We pay top dollar for all makes and models.
- Get the best price for your vehicle.
- We are the establishment who buys junk cars near me.
- We mostly schedule same day pickups.
- Free towing on all our purchases.
- Highly reviewed customer service staff.
- We have paid anywhere from $500 to $50,000 cash for vehicles.
- Call us for an instant quote.
- We have been recognized as one of the best places that buy junk automobiles.
- Our removal service is one of the highest rated in the city.
- No title, no problem. Call us we will get rid of your jalopy for good.
Jamaica is located next to Hollis to the east; South Ozone Park and Richmond Hill to the west; Jamaica Estates, Jamaica Hills and Key Gardens Hills to the North; South Jamaica to the south; Briarwood to the northwest and Rochdale Village, Springfield Gardens and St. Albans to the southeast.
Jamaica was once the first county seat of Queens County for a little over a century (1683-1788) and was also Long Island’s first incorporated village. In 1898, Jamaica regained its title as the county seat when Queens became incorporated into the City of Greater New York.
This enclave in Queens contains a patchwork of cultures which include minority populations, namely African Americans, Asians, and Hispanics. However, Jamaica was not always an ethnically diverse area as it is today. During the entire 19th Century and early 20th Century, whites as well as Irish immigrants mainly populated the area.
African Americans, Hispanic immigrants such as Colombians, Salvadorans, and Dominicans, and also West Indian Immigrants arrived during the latter half of the 20th Century. The East Indian community, such as the Bangladeshis and the Sri Lankans as well as the South Asian community, more significantly, the Filipino, are also rapidly growing in Jamaica.
Driving in the middle-class neighborhood is less daunting compared to the streets of New York City. However, just like other boroughs outside Manhattan, Jamaica, is also very well-populated and busy. While its proximity to Manhattan makes it convenient, the Queens neighborhood is also quite enough offering residents a relaxing refuge after a hard day at work or exploring in the city.
Let us educate you on Ozone Park where our dispatch center is located for more information: Carmula.com
Contact us for a free quote
Fill out the form below, so we could give you an instant quote on the price of you unwanted car.