Auto Wrecker in South Richmond Hill, Queens, New York
- We pay top dollar for all makes and models.
- Get the best price for your vehicle.
- We are the establishment who buys junk cars near me.
- We mostly schedule same day pickups.
- Free towing on all our purchases.
- Highly reviewed customer service staff.
- We have paid anywhere from $500 to $50,000 cash for vehicles.
- Call us for an instant quote.
- We have been recognized as one of the best places that buy junk automobiles.
- Our removal service is one of the highest rated in the city.
- No title, no problem. Call us we will get rid of your jalopy for good.
In South Richmond Hill, which encompasses Little Guyana, numerous single-family homes define this residential neighborhood. Commerce lines Liberty Avenue, dividing the neighborhood into northern and southern halves. Lefferts Boulevard serves as its main north-south thoroughfare.
Culturally diverse, South Richmond Hill, located in the southeastern region of Queens, features bustling streets dotted with various mom-and-pop shops, restaurants, and bakeries serving authentic South Asian cuisine. Proximity to JFK Airport adds to the neighborhood’s dynamic character, with a mix of residential buildings and multi-family homes.
Liberty Avenue is its central commercial district, offering everything from Indian spices to Jamaican souvenirs. The community boasts multiple bus routes and a subway line, with Smokey Oval Park providing space for outdoor recreation. South Richmond Hill offers a vibrant and energetic environment celebrating its cultural diversity.
Originally farmland, South Richmond Hill developed as a suburb in the late 19th century, with its name officially changed from Clarenceville to South Richmond Hill in 1915 to align with its northern neighbor, Richmond Hill. Today, it remains a diverse community with residential and commercial areas connected by its rich history.
South Richmond Hill, settled by the Dutch in the late 1600s, transformed from a primarily rural area into a popular destination for wealthy families in the early 1900s. The mid-20th century saw an influx of working-class families, shaping the neighborhood into the vibrant, diverse community it is today. Notable landmarks include the Hindu Temple Society of North America, Aqueduct Racetrack, and Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, offering a mix of culture, sports, and nature. Famous individuals from the area include songwriter Jimmy Van Heusen, hip-hop DJ Frankie Cutlass, and author Dr. Sat Dharam Kaur, who contributed to South Richmond Hill’s rich cultural tapestry.
Contact us for a free quote
Fill out the form below, so we could give you an instant quote on the price of you unwanted car.